Hugo de Grootkade
Stunning, very bright 2 bedroom corner apartment with LIFT, on a beautiful location in the beloved Frederik Hendrikbuurt - Oud-West!
• Sharing is possible
• Parking permit available, as well as private parking in garage (additional costs)
- 1st floor, accessible by ELEVATOR! ;
- Spacious and bright living with 4 double doors to all 4 French balconies in the living, which really brings the outdoor inside your home ;
- Amazing view on the canal! ;
- It's an amazingly bright apartment ;
- New beautiful flooring ;
- Modern open kitchen with all built-in appliances and pantry ;
- Large master bedroom with access to large balcony ;
- Very well sized 2nd bedroom, for sharing, guest, children, office, you name it! Also with double doors/ French balcony ;
- Modern bathroom with walk-in rain shower, design radiator, cupboard space and sink ;
- Separate toilet with sink ;
- Well sized hallway with coat hanger ;
- Separate laundry area for washer, dryer and some storage ;
- Private storage in the basement with lots of space, accessible via an internal entrance with elevator ;
- Additional private parking spot available for an additional amount per month
The apartment is situated in a modern complex called 'De laatste Hendrik', with a beautiful view on the Hugo de Groot canal and the Bilderdijkpark.
Located on a beautiful location, not only because you will have so much light in your apartment and it's on a quiet street at the water. It's also a five-minute walk from the Jordaan! In the immediate vicinity you will find various local shops, a large supermarket, the Marnixbad and the Jordaan. Very close to the Hugo de Grootplein where you will find several nice cafés and restaurants, such as Razmataz and Brasserie de Groot on the square, and Morgan & Mees on the Nassaukade.
You can do your daily shopping at Albert Heijn or Dirk, both of which are close by, just like an Etos store, fishmonger and various other specialty shops. You can run or relax in the Vondelpark or the cultural Westerpark, both about ten minutes away by bike, and if you are looking for the bustle of the city then you can reach the Jordaan within a few minutes. A tram and bus stop is around the corner, both of which go to Amsterdam CS. By car, you will reach the A10 ring road in about ten minutes.
- Price: € 1.650,00
- Decoration: Upholstered
- City: Amsterdam
- Surface: 76 m²
- Available at: 29-06-2020